|mäder pressen GmbH|
D-78579 Neuhausen ob Eck
|Register court: Stuttgart HRB 728810|
VAT-Id-Nr.: DE 815 041 942
|Managing directors: |
Mr. Niels Piper, Ms. Sue Piper
|In accordance with § 5 TMG (Teleservices Act), Michael Jakobi is responsible for content, see above for contact data.|
|We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board|
|The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .|
|Concept, design and implementation: Proteus Solutions GbR|
We would like to provide you with the following information about the aspects relevant to data protection law when using the website “maederpressen.de”:
1. Information on the occasion of data collection for the period as of 25 May 2018:
2. We store cookies on your computer.
Cookies are small identifiers which our web server sends to your browser and which your computer stores when subject to the relevant standard setting.
We use a session cookie for the Shopping Cart function.
We use a session cookie for the CAD file request function.
Session cookies are deleted the next time the browser is closed (i.e. after the “session”).
We only know your IP address – technically necessary on the Internet – about you. We do not have any direct possibility of assigning the IP address to your person. Despite communicating the IP address and setting the cookies, you therefore remain anonymous to us when you visit our web pages, provided you do not additionally deliberately communicate your identity to us.
Please note that you can disable the setting of a cookie entirely by making the appropriate setting in your browser.
3. When you visit our website, information about the access (date, time, page viewed, browser used) can be stored. These usage data are only processed and used in pseudonymised form. They are evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes.
You can object to the collection and processing of these usage data at any time by sending an objection to email@example.com.
4. We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or text files, that are stored on your computer and facilitate an analysis of your use of the website. The information regarding your use of our website generated by the cookie is generally transferred and stored on a server in the USA by Google. ZIP address anonymisation has been activated on our website so that your IP address will be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other countries which are parties to the European Economic Area agreement. Only under exceptional circumstances will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports on website activity and provide further services associated with use of the website and the Internet for us. The IP address transferred via your browser by Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly; however, please note that this may mean that you are unable to use all the functions of our website to the full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting or processing the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link. The current link is:
You can also prevent data from being collected by Google Analytics via the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents your data from being collected in future when you visit our website.
If you have set your browser in such a way as to prompt the disabling of an analysis (Do not Track header), an analysis will be automatically disabled.
5. Google Maps
Google Maps is displayed in the “Contact/How to reach us” section. The maps are made available via Google (see above).
If you call up the “Contact/How to reach us” section, Google receives information on your page view. For further information relating to data protection, please refer to the statements directly from Google: https://www.google.com/intl/de_de/policies/privacy/.
If you do not want Google Maps to be incorporated, please do not call up the “Contact/How to reach us” section.
6. If you have any questions or comments or would like explanations relating to data protection, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As at: January 2018